Welcome to the OPTISYS Careers Page.
Optisys is a leader in metal additively manufactured antennas, is growing. We are working with the largest aerospace companies in the world to provide mission-critical antennas for apace, aircraft, and ground vehicles. Our products connect the earth to missions on Mars, Venus, and the Moon, provide in-flight Wi-Fi connectivity for commercial airlines, and provide SATCOM connections for the most demanding military ground platforms.
We are growing and we are hiring.
Below are our current critical needs for talent. Please continue to visit this page as we will keep it updated as our needs change.
Please read through the full details of the descriptions below. If you have what we are looking for, use the “Apply Here” link to submit your information and you will be contacted shortly.
The Financial Analyst will analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the company on its financial strategy. They should possess solid communication, technology, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
• Analyze business and financial data. Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends
• Creates financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision making
• Create/maintain standard operating procedures and policies around finance and accounting processes
• Support capital expenditure planning and life cycle
• Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data including tracking of budgets, cost pools, and actual spend
• Support business/ERP system improvements to help improve business performance
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in data analysis
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Proficiency in business analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
• FARS/DFARS and governmental contract experience preferred
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
• Five years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, analyst
• CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CMA (Certified Management Accountant) preferred
• Experience with multiple ERP/Accounting systems (Epicor preferred)
• Experience with systems implementations preferred
• Current US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Prolonged periods sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
• Ability to work independently, taking direction and creating policies and processes